I thought Satus should get his own intro, too. Here he is, our gorgeous 8 month old mutt. We adopted him right before Thanksgiving last year at the tender age of 8 weeks. He was found somewhere near Yakima, WA, so as his name he got a placename from around there. We found him at a special adoption event in Seattle. The Tacoma Humane society never seemed to have puppies, and we couldn't get an older dog because of the age of our boys, it just wouldn't be safe. I wanted a girl to at least have some balance in the house, but I knew Satus was the one when I saw him in Kevin's hands, all cuddly and soft, so we took him home. He just slept on my lap politely the whole ride home. It was like having a baby again, but much much much muuuuuch easier! He is a perfect match for our family and I just know he was meant to be with us. You haven't met a gentler, milder doggie. His hobbies include chasing Micetro, barking at the doorbell, going to the dog park, madly licking people, visiting his girlfriend boxer Minnie, stealing food from the kitchen when we leave, ruling the back yard and catching frisbees. He dislikes baths, yelling, being bodyslammed and squished by Neal and being left alone. Mostly, though, he lounges around the house in close proximity of his people. He is the guardian of the house and of my sanity. I like him a lot, if you haven't noticed. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's so cute!
Agreed. I'm not a dog person, but he is very cute.
Oh, and I'm glad to see his name in writing too. Satus is much nicer than Sadist. :)
Post a Comment