Sunday, May 20, 2007

Kevin


Yes, this is a picture of me. I'm underneath all the blankets. This blog is my idea, prompted by various stimuli: Andrea's suggestion that we should have one, Megan's many requests that her friends start blogs, and my desire to record some of the events in our life in a way that is more fun than keeping a journal. Maybe if I let my friends know that we're keeping a blog, it will ameliorate some of my guilt at not keeping in better touch with them.


So, a little about me. I am a very simple person, in a complicated sort of way. All I want from life is to spend time with my family and have a never-ending supply of freshly-baked cookies. I don't have many hobbies, but I'm going to start a new one: camping. I took the boys to the stake father-son campout a couple weekends ago, and we had a lot of fun. I didn't sleep too well, because Neal kept pushing me off the foam pad onto the cold, hard ground. But in the morning we had a great breakfast, played soccer, chased monsters, and went out in a rowboat. I thought it was a much better way to spend the weekend than watching TV and going shopping. Yesterday I bought a tent that is big enough for all of us so we can try it again. I'm looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Megan B said...

Kevin the camper! Who knew??

Christina said...

I thought I recognized that arm under there!