Sunday, May 20, 2007

Anda


Howdy!

I am a mom to two boys I gave birth to (Ben and Neal) and two other boys I just choose to live with (Kevin and Satus). I am so glad that you can see the dog's name written down, because now I don't have to explain - no, it's not Sadist, it's SATUS. Weird name, I know. Well, he's a DOG. He'll be fine.

I am 26, Kevin and I have been married for almost seven years and I am from Latvia. I stay at home, you could say, but really I try to get OUT of home a lot. I have no friends nearby and it seems I'm not good at making new ones. Any helpful tips will be appreciated.

Also, I don't know what language I should use on this blog. I guess I'll use whatever I feel like. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Megan B said...

I've never heard if Satus. Lithuanian? ;)