Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Diet take 2

148.8 lbs this (Tuesday) morning, which means...... 4.2 lbs down, tadaaaaa! I have been very good, I even survived through 4. of July festivities without breaking the rules! ( And there were moments when I really felt I needed a sugary boost to survive another moment, ha ha ha) I'm surprised, too, believe me. I hate following rules. :D Well, here I go for another week! And thank you girls for the encouraging comments!
One highlight of the diet was when Kevin's niece watched me eating a cucumber on our camp out and asked if it was from Latvia, like it was some weird foreign food. When I explained it was an ordinary cucumber and they sell them at grocery stores around here, she retorted - well, they are usually sliced, I didn't know they came that way! It was funny.

2 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

That is REALLY great, Anda!! You've officially passed me! I've been maintaining these last few weeks. With how stressed out I've been, I'm just glad I haven't ballooned back up :) That cucumber story is hilarious! Sad, but hilarious!

The Sheaffer family said...

Ha ha ha the cucumber story is funny. Congratulations to you!!! Keep up the good work! (for me too)