Hey loyal followers, here is my thin Monday report! :) 145 lbs this morning. Ha ha, it's gratifying to weigh yourself first thing in the morning after I've used the bathroom. That's when I am at my lightest! :D But that's what I did when I started with my 153 lbs, so all's fair and total weight lost in about two weeks - 8 lbs. My pants fit much better!
Here's the running out of steam part - I was really tempted by brownies last night, I couldn't stay away and had a bite. My willpower is starting to crumble... :) Only thing helping me is looking forward to being back at home in two days now (I leave early Wed. morning) and enjoying the local foods I've missed. My plan for the 3 weeks of vacation is to watch the sugar intake, watch my portion size, but enjoy the food fully! Then, if needs be, I can do two more weeks of Phase 1 when I get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hang in there girl!!! Only a few days left now. You can really do it. I know you. Plus you're gonna look HOT on the beach in Latvia.
Enjoy the latvian food for me too.
When you get back, I'll make you a cake! Come back soon, I'm bored!
Post a Comment