Might as well tell the world I am on a diet. Who knows, it might make me last longer than 1 day. It'll help me keep track, too.
So I was 153 lbs this morning. I have till July 16 to get gorgeous, because that's when I leave for my trip to Latvia, and I always feel fatter in Latvia than I do here, ha ha ha! Of course I have procrastinated till the last possible moment... So my goal for the next two weeks is to stay away from all sugar and starches, it's supposed to let me lose about 10 pounds or so. If you know me, you know I am addicted to sugar. Which is how I got into this mess. So that will be hard. I'll also go for daily walks. I walked for 1 hour today. Wish me endurance.
I had two eggs w/fat free cheese for breakfast and spaghetti squash with turkey lunchmeat for lunch. Oh, and a string cheese for a morning snack. And I just snacked on oberto beef jerky. OK, I'm off to read more of the South Beach diet book. :)
And I'm not translating this post into latvian because I don't want the latvians to know I'm fat! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck! You can totally do it! And I laughed about why you aren't translating :)
Good luck girl!!!!
To stay away from sugars would be the hardest thing for me too. But I know you can do it. It's only 2 weeks, right? And this day is almost over, so it's almost only 13 days :)
Post a Comment