Also over the weekend Anda found someone on Craigslist selling all of their paving stones for a good price. So I drove out to Auburn and loaded them in the back of our van. The guy selling the bricks generously offered to pump up the tires to max pressure, but as you can see from the first pic, the van was still riding pretty low (Neal's lawnmower wouldn't fit under the bumper). I have not yet seen any indication that I broke the van by carrying 3,500 pounds of bricks. Incidentally, we're planning to create a small patio for bbqs and picnics.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
A Ton of Bricks
Also over the weekend Anda found someone on Craigslist selling all of their paving stones for a good price. So I drove out to Auburn and loaded them in the back of our van. The guy selling the bricks generously offered to pump up the tires to max pressure, but as you can see from the first pic, the van was still riding pretty low (Neal's lawnmower wouldn't fit under the bumper). I have not yet seen any indication that I broke the van by carrying 3,500 pounds of bricks. Incidentally, we're planning to create a small patio for bbqs and picnics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment