But we're alive and well. Let's see, since we last wrote we have had a great summer. No vacation yet, just mini ones, over the weekend and around here and stuff, you know. Trying to have fun. Even went swimming a couple of times. And now that the summer is over I'm losing some of my excess weight and feeling really good. I know, most ppl do that in the beginning of the summer but i tend to procrastinate.... Have you seen the procrastination poster? It has no picture on it, they were gonna add it later... :) Ben started preschool last week and loves it so far. He pays no attention to other ppl, at least their looks, at least it seems that way. The first day he played with a girl, he told me her name was daniel (or danielle, more likely)... The next day we waited for the teacher to come out and get the kids (that's how they do it, like the elementary school is some sort of secret facility grownups can't enter) and a darkhaired tall girl was waiting, too. I asked Ben if he new her, so he glanced in her direction and mumbled that that's probably Daniel. :) We left it at that. Then a couple other kids showed up , including a short blonde girl, who the teacher was adressing as Danielle! I mean, dude! They look completely opposite! It's shocking, but really that's exactly how I am, too, I don't remember faces OR names. He'll be ok though. He's a smart kid. Neal is a little confused about leaving brother in the big school and just driving off, but then gets really chatty with me. He feels there's some silence to fill up with his brother absent, I guess. He is very adorable and i will never let him grow up. :) No school for him! Actually, one day during prechool I wen't straight to YMCA, dropped Neal off at the nursery and had a good time lifting weights and hot tubbing, heee heee hee.
Kevin can write about himself if he pleases. What can I say, the man is the only unchanging thing in my life :)
Anyway, random thoughts that wen't through my head, now I have lost my train of thought and can't think of anything else. Oh, I read Charlie and the chocolate factory and the sequence charlie and the glass elevator. Cute and very random. The I borrowed the original movie from a friend and found that to be even wierder and randomer. Oh well. Also watched Bringing down the house on TV and was laughing at some parts. What has happened to me? I guess I laugh about the funnyness and about the absurdness of the situations at the same time. Also saw Bourne whateveracy , the #3 and liked it. It felt like there were ppl spying on me on my way to the parking lot after the movie. There probably were!! :)
Goodnight everyone! Love from Andiņa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment