Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Listening Ears

Sorry for the long gap since the last post. I've been really busy at work, and I had to read Harry Potter, and other stuff like that.

I told Ben that he needs to get his pajamas on, and he said, "Oops! I left my listening ears in the trunk of the car." I offered him some listening ears from my pocket, and he tried them on, but they were too big and fell off. I then mentioned that kids who don't get pajamas on won't get to watch Ben 10 tomorrow, and Ben said, "Well, I'm scared of Ghostfreak, so ...." I told him that was fine, just no Ben 10 tomorrow, and Ben said, "OK, maybe I'll remember that Ghostfreak isn't real." He ran upstairs and put his pajamas on. One good thing about Ben's imagination is that his excuses are more entertaining than just whining about not wanting to go to bed!

1 comment:

Megan B said...

Update please :) Missing you!