




So I am not much of a writer, but I guess I could at least post a few pictures, maybe people check the blog sometimes, who knows... I wasn't there, not being a father nor a son, but I heard it was a muddy experience. A pair of pants was ruined and 2 pairs of shoes are still outside, waiting to be de-mudded. The weather was so warm and sunny, and it had been raining and freezing cold just the day before. I guess it was meant to be. Meanwile, I raided the Grocery outlet and went home with at least 16 different kinds of junk food. No pictures of that will follow... I shared a little with Mom, Anne Marie, Lindsay and Danielle, so it's all good. :)
2 comments:
Looks like they had fun. Neal looks so tall and so much grown up now. Sounds like you had a great time too hanging out with the girls and your junk food. So much for the diet?!
I check your blog :) And GO, Kevin! I somehow just don't see Justin on a father and son campout. EVER.
Post a Comment