Saturday, October 4, 2008

Crackers

The boys had a primary activity yesterday to make Conference Activity Books and they got a bag of snacks to eat during conference. Neal wanted to eat one of his snacks tonight, and I told him we should wait until tomorrow during Conference. Then he went to Grandma to ask her to open it, and she told him to go ask daddy. I said the same thing--we'll eat them tomorrow. Neal turned to Grandma, threw his arms wide, and said, "SEE?!"

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh it made my whole day to see your comment then click on your cute blog. I have had a good laugh at your cute boys. We sure miss you guys! Did you guys buy a new home? The remodling looks like fun! I will link you to my blog so I can check in often. Do other people beside you, Stephanie W. and Anne C. in the ward have blogs? SO HAPPY to see and read what you guys have been up to!

Anne Marie Corey said...

I can't believe some the things that come out of that boys mouth. He's so funny.