Thursday, September 4, 2008
I'm borrowing AM's camera
New paint and "new" (recycled) carpet! The boys are going to love the new room! They chose the colors and are helping with every step of the process. Neal and I will cut the trim today and then we can put the room back together. Kevin and I have been sleeping on the living room floor on bunkbed matresses and the boys downstairs on camping foam for 3 nights now, because the only place the bunkbeds would fit (other than the room tey are supposed to be in) was on top of our bed. Let me just tell you, I should have invested another $50 or so when purchasing the bunkbed matresses, I have been waking up stiff for these 3 nights. Ok, so we didn't plan this out very well, I thought it would take ONE day, but by golly it will get done today!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH, WOW it looks great! What a colorful, perfect little boys' room! I don't know when I'll get around to decorating the kids' room more than installing the bunkbeds (done) and setting up the new bedding (once we get the cheapo mattresses of which you speak). Seeing all that paint and effort in your pics makes me think I should either hurry up and get it done ASAP or not plan on being able to do it for a few years :)
Anda, you crazy chick! I'm coming over to help!
Post a Comment