Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Speaking of frightening imaginations...
Ben drew a picture of me yesterday. It was one person with two heads, and arrows indicating that one head was mom and other was Kevin (not "dad":). And then next to that a picture of what could only be conjoined twins, joined at the head. One is round and the other pretty slim. (I'm sure I'm the round one) No captions on that, so I'm assuming that's another option for Kevin and me to be joined. Slightly disturbing... At least they all have smiles on their faces. :) What's that supposed to mean, anyway? Together forever? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm hearing a demented primary song in my head right now...
It's so nice that our kids can truly see us as we really are. :)
We can be together forever someday...fused at the head or some other body part... I'm sure that's a part of the plan we just haven't learned yet and Ben's got the inside track. Or maybe I'm being blasphemous. Hm. You decide. :P
Post a Comment