Neal got in some trouble at his grandparent's new house recently. There had been painting going on previously and several huge empty paint buckets were sitting out on the back yard patio. One had fallen over and leaked a nice small puddle of paint underneath itself. Of course I was not aware of this, probably because I am not 3 years old. :) So on this day, the three of us - Ben, Neal and Anda - were outside, I was busy assembling a picnic table and the boys playing. Suddenly I see Neal stomping in a paint puddle right next to me! Shocked, I look up, and see these little white footsteps all over the patio AND the deck!!! And there is Ben, watching the whole thing from the deck. After all the cleanup I ask Ben if he had seen Neal doing this, to what he answers:
-I was going to tell Neal "good painting!" and then I heard you say "oh, no!" so I changed my mind and I said "Bad painting!"
Isn't it crazy how we have to keep changing our kids' minds for them? Anyway, I thought it was cute. :) And thankfully the deck was going to be painted or covered anyway, so I didn't have to spend my afternoon scrubbing boards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, man! I am cringing for you anyway.
Hey, I just love these little surprise Steinacker posts!! Like unexpected sweet treats!
Post a Comment